Do you want to learn more about the topics covered in our recent blog posts? If your child is facing their first dentist’s visit, or if you’d like to learn more about dental hygiene at any age, then you might find the following resources both helpful and informative:
- This article from KidsHealth.org explains dental hygiene in a language accessible to both kids and parents.
- In this interactive animation from the American Dental Association, your child can learn the basics of dental hygiene in a kid-friendly way.
- Dental care is important at any age, but especially in infants and children. This article from Colgate.com explains why dental care is important at an early age.
- This article from FamilyDoctor.org encourages parents to be a part of their child’s dental hygiene education.
- For a more detailed look at dental care over a lifetime, check out this EverydayHealth.com page.